Logistics Co-ordinator Back to all jobs
Title: Logistics Co-ordinator
Salary: Great Basic Salary, Cont Pension Scheme, 24 Days + Bank Holidays
Established UK manufacturing company are looking for a Logistics Co-ordinator to support our customer and warehouse functions.
The role encompasses all levels of customer service from receipt of orders through to despatch and you will play an integral part in co-ordinating customer orders and ensuring on time delivery.
The role demands a high level of flexibility working between the main office, warehouse and production areas and will suit a person with a flexible can do attitude who is experienced is these three areas.
Excellent communication skills and PC literacy are required for the role as well as a high level of attention to detail.
Daily duties include:
- Dealing with customer enquiries via telephone & email
- Inputting customer orders onto system
- Loading/Unloading product onto trailers using Fork lift truck
- Arranging transport and deliveries to customers
- Preparing order confirmations and despatch paperwork
- Entering costs of shipments onto system ready for invoicing
- Checking/recording Invoices
- Ordering consumables and raw materials
- Generating weekly reports for senior management
- General administration tasks
- Operating production machinery as and when required
- Must hold a relevant FLT licence
- Experience of working in a customer service environment
- Experience of working in a fast moving warehouse environment
- Experienced machine operative
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Team orientated
- Flexible can do attitude
- High energy and performance level
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office - Computer Skills
Hours 40 hours per week, flexible to suit the needs of the role
Company uniform supplied
Closing date for applications: 19th June