Site Technician Back to all jobs
Role: Site Technician
Location: West Midlands
Salary: Circa £32-36000, plus bonus, Company Car, 25 days holiday + bank holidays, Pension etc
My client is a well established Building Envelope products manufacturer, who manufacture in the UK and have been established for over 25 years, providing quality products and reliable service within the construction industry. By meeting the increasingly exacting demands of the manufacturing industry and their commitment to customer service this has enabled them to become the market leader in the UK.
Due to continued success they're are currently looking to expand the team by recruiting a Site Technician to support the existing Technical Sales team in the area, by carrying out site surveys, inspections, technical sales support, and training. Experience with working at heights and a hands on knowledge of Single Ply and other Flat Roofing Systems.
Duties to Include:
- Site Surveys (travelling to various sites in the territory)
- Site measurements & Photographs
- Liaising with Main Contractors and approved roofing contractors
- Report writing on their company database
- Production of Specification
- Project tracking and monitoring
- Identifying potential new clients
The Ideal Candidate:
- Strong technical bias (roofing contractor)
- Graduate or experienced Building Surveyor background
- Construction experience
- Will have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Team player
- You must be driven & enthusiastic
- Hold a Full clean Drivers Licence
- IT Literate (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
This is a great opportunity to learn on the job and open up a career within Technical Sales Market, which would massively increase your earning potential.
If you feel you are the ideal candidate APPLY today!